Rose water has many uses including medicinal, culinary, and magickal. It is common us use rose water in spellwork love and attraction spells. Keep in mind that the various rose colors different uses, for example: White Roses – Peace, Protection, Yellow Roses – Harmony, Blue Roses – Friendship, Pink/Red Roses – Love, Attraction. You can use your rose water to make some yummy Rose Water Whipped Cream.
Rose WaterDifficulty: Easy
What You Need
2–3 cups of fresh rose petals, rinsed and cleaned
a wide pot or saucepan
glass spray bottle or jar
1/2 gallon distilled water
- Add your clean rose petals to your pot or saucepan.
- Add enough distilled water to just cover the petals. Do not add too much water, or you will dilute your rose water.
- Place the pot on the stove on low heat.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it simmer for 30–45 minutes.
- Simmer until the petals lose their color.
- Leave your rose water to cool completely.
- Strain the water into a spray bottle or jar.
- Refrigerate and use for up to a month.
- If you plan to consume or use on your skin, ensure that the roses that you use have not been sprayed with pesticides.