“Burning” Herbs & Resins – Oil Warmer
Herbs & Resins – Oil Warmer MethodDifficulty: Easy
Using an oil burner to
What You Need
Tea candle to place into the oil warmer*
*Optional: Or use and electric oil warmer
Matches or lighter
- For loose herbs: grind into small pieces or powder. For resin: freeze then grind into a powder.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into the tray of the oil warmer.
- Add a pinch of the ground resin or herbs to the oil.
- Light the candle and place it under the tray. Once warm you will begin to smell the herb or resin.
- Extinguish the candle when finished.
- Warnings: To be preformed or supervised by an adult. Keep away from curtains and other flammable items. Do not leave unattended. Do not place where children or pets can access.