Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Blueberry PancakesCuisine: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
What You Need
3/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons melted butter
1+ cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk.
- Stir milk and egg into flour mixture.
- Mix in the butter.
- Toss in blueberries and stir gently.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Flip when you see bubbles and the edges are dry.
- Serve with more fresh blueberries on top and syrup, or whipped cream.